Customer Service & Credit Reporting Analyst up to £32,000
Exciting new role for experienced Customer Service & Credit Reporting Analyst with forward thinking, progressive organisation operating within the wholesale and retail clothing sector.
Reporting into the Centre of Excellence Manager duties will include:
- Designing and developing order book reports
- Ensuring month end and quarter end financial reports are delivered on time
- Supporting the creation of any MI
- Sharing, training, and obtaining feedback from all report users
- Reporting and analysing under the standardisation principle
- Setting up and delivering KPI packs and productivity reports on a regular basis
The successful Customer Service & Credit Reporting Analyst must possess:
- Advanced Excel skills - understanding of Data, Power Query, Tables & Formatting.
- Extensive knowledge of:-
- VLOOKUP | XLOOKUP
- INDEX + MATCH
- Handling Formula Errors
- Dynamic Array Formulas
- Circular References
- Formula Auditing
- Proven experience of using SAP or tables supporting SAP
- SalesForce or SalesForce lightening
Working SQL knowledge and an understanding of Accounts Receivable reporting and structure would be desirable.
Suit customer and solution focused individual with the drive to succeed and deliver, possessing previous experience of presenting and delivering to different levels of stakeholders, driving performance, and delivering results. Must be organised and detailed with good analysis and presentation skills.
Naylor George is a recruitment agency working on behalf of a client. We aim to contact all suitable candidates within 2-3 days. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of response we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback to applications that haven't reached the shortlist - we do however wish you all the best in your search for a new job.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.