This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting multi-product retailer as a Visual Merchandiser in Central London. The company has massive plans for growth and is looking for a driven and passionate retailer who can support the growth and drive of this business. You will be joining a recognised retailer who pride themselves of employee engagement and development.
As a Visual Merchandiser you will be responsible for:
- To profitably develop the full sales potential of a number of stores, enhancing its reputation for its products, service, values and expertise.
- Drive visual standards
- Optimisation of product ranging and stocking, engaging with appropriate HQ personnel.
- Ensuring effective internal and external window merchandising of products and support material.
- Ensuring the right staff are recruited, trained (performance improvement), motivated and work as a team to sell and build the branch reputation.
- Cost control.
- Branch security, maintenance, housekeeping and appearance.
- Staff standards of dress and presentation.
- You will be pro-active and commercial to solve every day problems and make effective decisions.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety requirements are met.
The ideal candidate will be a self motivated, hands-on retail Visual Merchandising with previous exposure to working in a customer focused retail environment.
Please apply with your most up to date cv.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.