This role will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management of the store. There will be a multifunctional team based at the centre, spanning Customer Support, Operations and Logistics. You will be responsible for ensuring that all functions work seamlessly. In addition to having responsibility for ensuring that the site runs smoothly, in this role you will also be available for any customer escalations which cannot be resolved by our onsite Customer Support Specialists.
- Acting as the general manager for the centre, you’ll be responsible for the team based on-site, spanning Delivery and Handover Specialists, customer service advisors, workshop-based Technicians, Customer Support.
- Responsible for ensuring that the multifunctional team across Customer Support, Operations and Logistics operates as one seamless team to ensure that the customer has an amazing customer experience.
- Act as an escalation point for customers when issues cannot be resolved by onsite Customer Support Specialists.
- Manage priorities and resolve any conflicts between teams.
- Developing & mapping processes including identifying opportunities and risks.
- Responsible for ensuring Health & Safety standards are adhered to, ensuring all members of the team are trained and managing risk proactively.
- Work closely with central functions such as Logistics Regional Managers, and, Health, Safety & Environment Manager.
- Regular weekend work will be required.
- Managing sites and teams KPI’s focused on delivering exceptional customer service and experience whilst also managing costs
- Budget and cost management
- Strong passion for the customer, with plenty of examples where you’ve taken a customer-first approach.
- Extensive experience in a retail environment, within a general management role.
- Data driven and able to manage the centre to key performance indicators
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: (phone number removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.