Title: Retail Advisor
Location: CB2, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Location: Cambridge - Lion Yard
Hours: 38hrs per week
Starting salary: £9.46 per hour plus performance bonus.
We here to make every day better. Not just for our customers, but for our people too. So whether you’re looking for ongoing career development and support, fantastic people policies and networks, or great benefits and generous rewards, we’ll help you find it. We’ll give you the freedom to make O2 your kind of place.
We’re looking for a Full-Time Retail Advisor to join the O2 family in Cambridge - Lion Yard and your key responsibilities would be:
- Being passionate about O2`s products, services and propositions and understanding what we offer as a business. Becoming an expert in all things O2
- Working to and following our customer excellence framework to make sure you are delivering a great personalised customer service/experience in store
- Working to store targets - selling and discussing products, services and propositions that meet the customer needs in an enthusiastic and knowledgeable way
We have a competitive salary on offer alongside bonus and a pick and mix of fantastic benefits but there is so much more as to why you should come and join Teamo2 as a Retail Advisor. Why not take a look at our website and also check out what people are saying about us on Glassdoor.
What we will give you:
- £9.46 per hour
- Superb accreditation programme with ability to earn over ten pounds per hour
- 23 days holiday allowance
- Fantastic induction programme
- Learning and Development support
- Flexible benefits to suit you
It matters to us that Team O2 is as diverse as the communities we serve.
We welcome and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Whoever you are, O2 has a place for you.
Come join us..
Click on the Apply button to view the full job description for this Retail Advisor role.
- Retail Advisor
- £9.46/hour On Target Bonus + Flexible Benefits
- CB2, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
26/05/2021 Featured job
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Job ID
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts