CCA recruitment are working closely with a great & successful outsource who provide an exceptional service to their clients, with their ambitious and talented employees delivering first class customer service. We have an amazing opportunity for you to grow your astounding skills and experience and join their team.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responding to customer queries via telephone, providing a great experience for customers and taking ownership of their calls. We are looking for those with great energy and strong customer service experience.
Location: Home based - you must be based in Scotland to be considered
Salary: £8.91 per hour
Hours: 40 Hours per week between Mon-Sun between 8am - 8pm (5/7 days)
Start Date: Immediate Start
Training Duration: 3 days
Contract: 6-month Fixed Term Contract
Requirements for this role:
- PC skills, and the ability to navigate multiple systems competently, with ease
- Strong verbal and written skills with the ability to show attention to detail
- Ability to establish collaborative customer relationships in a fast-paced environment
- A good attitude and the ability to interact with lots of different people
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- A good consistent typing speed
- The ability to take ownership of situations with positivity, resilience, and a dedicated approach
You must have the following to be considered for this role:
- You will need to have a secured workspace area
- A USB headset
- Broadband speed of 7mbps or above
If you are interested and looking to apply, please send your updated CV and I will look forward speaking with you about this exciting opportunity!
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
CCA Recruitment Group is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to CCA Recruitment Group, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM system for a maximum period of 24 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Following a period of 24 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.