Zachary Daniels are recruiting for a leading retailer who are looking for a part-time Sales Assistant (24 hours per week) in Bristol Cribbs Causeway who will help the company progress, develop and maximise sales. This business are relatively new to the UK and therefore the opportunity with the company to progress your career is unrivalled.
Key responsibilities will include: -
- Exhibiting excellent floor presence and ensuring all customers receive first class service
- Focus on achieving and exceeding individual sales goals
- Displaying great product knowledge and being able to use that to help drive sales
- Building and managing your customer accounts to sustain repeat business
- Showing entrepreneurial spirit to help drive sales outside of store
- Phone and email both established and developing clients to communicate updates, events and follow-up on enquiries
You will need to have a minimum of one years' customer service experience to be considered for this appointment and will be passionate, ambitious and show excellence during all tasks undertaken, particularly in relation to customer service and sales. You'll need to be available on the weekend and for two days during the week to be considered - which days during the week is flexible.
Cv's aren't everything. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to this role.
The business offer an hourly rate of £10.57 plus commission and various other company benefits.
Zachary Daniels and our client are both equal opportunity employers. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail recruitment.
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.