Assistant Store Manager -Swindon
Fashion High Street
Up to £27,000 + high bonus potential + package
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting high street store as an Assistant Store Manager specialising within the fashion and accessories sector in Swindon. You will be joining a globally recognised retailer who pride themselves of employee engagement and development.
As a Assistant Store Manager you will be responsible for:
- To profitably develop the full sales potential of the store and your department, enhancing its reputation for its products, service, values and expertise.
- Achieving budget / target sales performance and communication of results to the branch team.
- Optimisation of product ranging and stocking, engaging with appropriate HQ personnel.
- Ensuring effective internal and external window merchandising of products and support material.
- Ensuring the right staff are recruited, trained (performance improvement), motivated and work as a team to sell and build the branch reputation.
- Cost control.
- Branch security, maintenance, housekeeping and appearance.
- Staff standards of dress and presentation.
- You will be pro-active and commercial to solve every day problems and make effective decisions.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety requirements are met.
The ideal candidate will be a self motivated, hands-on retail Manager with previous exposure to working in a customer focused retail environment. You will also have strong experience working within a leading fashion or accessories environment.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.