An exciting position has become available for a full time Store Manager to join a friendly team based in Stretford. The successful candidate will receive £22,000 - £25,000+ DOE.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known, family run business and progress within your career.
- Experience in a similar role would be beneficial
- Management experience would be beneficial
- Experience in the flooring/trade industry would be beneficial
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer service
- Experience in motivating a team
- Works well using own initiative to make decisions
- Always reliable
- Communicates with confidence
- Able to multitask
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Ensuring that you and your team are delivering the highest standards of customer service
- Dealing with and resolving customer complaints
- Meeting store KPI's & Targets
- Organizing the daily and weekly rotas in line with budgeted hours
- Conduct stock checks and deal with deliveries
- Ensure all cash is banked and calculated correctly
- Ensuring Health & Safety standards are met
- Check cleanliness of the store ensuring it is well presented
- Assist in the development and progression of staff
- Responsible for recruiting, training & developing staff
- Responsible for inventory, stock, money control and be the store's point of contact
Our family-owned client is the largest carpet and flooring stockists in Kendall and stocks a vast range of flooring solutions, from LVT to SPC, Artificial Grass to Vinyl Flooring, Carpets to Wood Flooring plus so much more.
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
- Target driven bonus
- Commission scheme
- Free Parking
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Manager Positions, Assistant, Retail Management, Retail Management, Retail Manager, Retail Jobs, Manager Jobs, Catering Manager, Catering, Chef, Cook, Catering Assistant, Customer Service, Bar Manager, Restaurant Manager, Shop Manager
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.