Finance Manager up to £55,000 dep on exp
Great opportunity for enthusiastic and proactive Finance Manager to work closely with the Finance Director of this well-established SME, operating within the IT sector, and take responsibility for the day to day management of their small finance team.
Focusing on the production of their complex monthly management accounts pack, department analysis and KPIs you will also be involved in the annual budgeting processes, producing weekly cash flow forecasts, managing their financial systems / processes, and making recommendations for change.
Responsibilities will also include ad hoc financial analysis, the supervision of VAT Returns, lead preparation of year end process and building relationships with auditors and tax advisors. Given that this is a hands-on role you will be expected to spot and resolve issues as they arise.
As an experienced Finance Manager, you must possess the following qualities / skills:
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Strong data extraction and manipulation ability
- Financial planning and complex financing structures
- Experience of consolidation, acquisition accounting and financial statements
- Ambitious and hungry to progress and understand the business intricately, bring the finance function to life and add value as a result
- Creative thinker with a drive to seek answers
- Team player
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to think outside the box
- CIMA, ACCA, ACA – full / part qualified
- Full driving licence / access to a vehicle as travel to other offices is a requirement
Additionally, as the successful Finance Manager you must be able to lead and motivate others, set objectives, and measure performance and be a confident decision maker who can accept responsibility to navigate change and deliver results.
Previous experience of intercompany accounts is also desirable.
Additional key words: Finance Manager, Head of Finance, Financial Controller, Accountant, Management Accountant, ACCA, ACA, CIMA, part qualified, QBE.
Naylor George is a recruitment agency working on behalf of a client. We aim to contact all suitable candidates within 2-3 days. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of response we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback to applications that haven’t reached the shortlist - we do however wish you all the best in your search for a new job.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.