Role: Energy Procurement Manager
Salary: £35 000 - £45 000/annum depending on experience
Timely Recruit is recruiting for a Energy Procurement Manager to work for one of the leading and fastest growing Energy brokers and Consultancy businesses in the UK. This role is a result of the company’s plans for growth.
Please get in touch if you considering a new opportunity as a Energy Procurement Manager with an Energy Broker.
Job Description: Energy Procurement Manager - Responsibilities:
- Existing account relationship management.
- Fixed Energy procurement.
- Market analysis.
- Query analysis.
- Portfolio and data management.
- COTS (Commercial off-the-shelf or commercially available off-the-shelf)
- Report writing.
- As the Senior Energy Procurement Manager, you will manage your own portfolio of accounts.
- Face-to-face meetings with clients.
- Energy Procurement
- Portfolio Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Running the full Tendering cycle
Experience and Attributes:To be a successful candidate for the Senior Energy Procurement role you must possess;
- Ideally experience of working for another energy broker.
- Tendering and managing a range of multi-site clients, including large multi- site clients.
- High attention to detail.
- The Senior Energy Procurement Manager must have a head for numbers.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Flex procurement.
- Fixed or Flex Procurement Strategies.
- Experience of liaising and maintaining relationships
- Management/procurement of baskets.
- Stakeholder engagement
- Energy Broker experience is key - having worked for an Energy Broker is highly advantageous!!
We look forward to your application to be considered for this Energy Procurement Manager role!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.