Our client are a leading supplier of building materials to the construction industry. They have a dedicated sales office team based in Purley who are looking for a couple of Sales Negotiators to join their busy team.
The responsibilities are as follows:
- Supporting the Field Sales Representatives
- Dealing with a range of customer enquiries, negotiating prices, and order taking
- Carry out data entry and reporting
- System management tasks on IT system
In order to be successful, you must demonstrate the following:
- Previuos experience in a sales office-based position (or if from a construction supplies background such as a Builders Merchant, you could have experience at Trade Counter level)
- Good IT skills
- Pro-active and positive attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Background in constrcution supplies would be extremely benefitcial
The working hours are Monday to Friday 8am-5:30pm with one hour unpaid lunch break.
in exchange, you will be able to obtain the following:
- Basic salary of up to c£24k depending on experience
- Company Bonus (Christmas bonus and managers discretion)
- Company Pension (9% non contributory pension)
- 28 days annual leave (plus an additional day off for your birthday)
- Excellent Career Prospects
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.