High Street Fashion retailer are seeking a Manager for their fabulous store.
The ideal candidate will be committed, energetic and will enjoy working in a team with the ability to develop strong relationships both with customers the team.
You will be passionate about selling delivering a great experience for all customers, and committed to delivering KPI’s and sales targets
As Store Manager
Exceeding store targets and delivering KPI’s
• Assist in the tracking, monitoring, and communication of business results
• Deliver a great experience for all customers leading your team in the Store Manager role
• Continue to develop personal sales techniques and assist in the development of associates’ sales techniques to maximize sales
• Assist and maintenance all merchandising/visual directives
• Ensure the sales floor is neat, clean, organized and always reflects the correct visual image
• Commercially drive sales in a fast paced fashion or retail store
• You will be able to motivate, coach and develop the team
• Mange store P & L and costs
To hear more about this fabulous opportunity as Store Manager with an expanding high street retailer send your CV now
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.