A thriving payments technology provider are offering the opportunity for a VP Relationship Management to build and manage a brand new retail, digital and travel vertical. You will be an experienced Relationship Management, Business Development or Account Management executive who will lead the relationship with top tier clients and drive the value of these relationships.
Responsibilities of the VP Relationship Management:
- Leading the relationship management of the retail, digital and travel brands globally
- Identifying opportunities to leverage the products and services to deliver incremental value to the business
- Developing business relationships with retail, digital and travel brands to become a business enabler and facilitator of innovative solutions
- Thinking strategically about growing the amount of customers in the portfolio
Requirements of the VP Relationship Management:
- Strong grasp of the payments industry, previous experience preferable
- Excellent knowledge of retail, digital or travel
- Commercial success – demonstrable track record of generating revenues through the enablement of payments solutions
- Highly connected in the relevant domain with existing network of senior level contacts
- High level negotiation skills
This is a remote opportunity so the successful candidate must be able to work independently and hit the ground running, with some travel to London.
The client are offering £120,000 for this role alongside an OTE of 30-40%. This comes with a great benefits package, including matched pension, long term sickness, death in service, working from home flexibility, career progression opportunities, and the ability to work for a fast developing, international company.
If you believe you are a suitable fit for this role, please apply for immediate consideration.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.