Up to £35,000 + Excellent Progression
Want to work for a fast-growing International business who offer excellent career progression? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading, global business who are looking for an experienced Ecommerce Executive to run their UK Market.
As the Ecommerce Executive, you will be heading up the launch of a new products in the region as well as managing and growing the E-Commerce sales of their existing products. You will be working with an ambitious and driven sales, commercial and marketing team to deliver results across your region.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who already has experience in a similar role who is looking to join a larger business OR an individual who is looking for their first big break!
- Take the lead on business growth for the UK region across the company's websites and online marketplaces
- Analyse and respond to market trends and insights and operate strategically to maximise growth and efficiency
- Working alongside colleagues from other departments such as supply chain, marketing, finance, sales etc
- Manage the P&L for the website and online marketplaces
- Writing engaging product descriptions and arranging relevant images for online channels
- Deliver and exceed on revenue and margin-based targets and KPIs
- Ensure site execution and constantly improving and evolving online product and brand visibility
- Experience within a similar Ecommerce Executive / Ecommerce Coordinator / Ecommerce Manager / Trading Executive / Trading Manager / Commercial Manager / Marketplace Executive / Marketplace Manager role is essential
- Experience within furniture wholesale is desirable
- Confident user of Magento or similar CMS
- Commercially minded with a proven track record of delivering sales targets
- Highly computer literate with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent people skills and able to build great relationships
Please send your CV for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.