Veblen are looking for an experienced Senior Merchandiser based in London to join our client, a health and beauty brand that focuses on natural, organic ingredients and products. You will take management of the merchandising team to ensure smooth delivery of sales and stock across the business. You will ideally have a strong merchandising background with experience working within a multi brand retailer dealing with a high number of SKUs.
- Analyse relevant data to report on findings, trends and highlight potential improvements. Use insights and forecasts to drive sales and growth
- Oversee the merchandising team to ensure smooth delivery of sales and stock
- Manage SKU’s effectively
- Build and maintain great working relationships with customers and internal teams
- Previous experience as a senior merchandiser managing a team
- Highly analytical numerate and dynamic leader
- Experience working within a multi brand retailer dealing with a high number of SKUs
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.