Our client is a real success story in the Textile World, with nearly 200 years of textile innovation delivering high quality brands across Home Textiles, Healthcare, Corporate/ Workwear and Sportswear, to name a few. An exciting opportunity has become available for a high calibre
Customer Support Administrator to join a busy team. You will be responsible for various customer service related tasks. You must be able to develop an excellent understanding of the business’ needs understanding the supply chain process, along with building strong internal and customer relationships at all levels.
Part Time position – 25 hours a week.
- Proactively helping to offer an exceptional level of customer service.
- Supporting customer deliveries on a National and International basis
- Placing and tracking orders.
- Managing order delivery and resolving any problems
- Supporting the Product Manager and Customer Services Manager.
- Liaising with factories and suppliers in the UK and around the world.
- Providing quotations / estimates to customers.
- Directly working with customers to handle queries and provide solutions.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- High level of IT literacy, experience of Excel and ideally working with an ERP system
- Very organised and a logical thinker.
- Good communicator.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good level of education.
- 20 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays) plus holiday loyalty scheme.
- Staff discount on products
- Offices are 400 metres from the new Parkway Tram stop (Metrolink)
- Offices provide free parking
- Relaxed, professional and friendly working environment.
- Busy and varied work load
- Excellent chance for personal development
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.