A leading furniture ecommerce players in Europe with over 1 million deliveries last year in Turkey. A strong sourcing capability and has a great selection of home products focusing on furniture. A combined interior design service in 80 showrooms and a strong ecommerce platform to offer a unique experience to customers. Now, expanding to the UK and Europe.
- Identify selection gaps and prioritize new product assortment based on an in-depth market understanding
- Analyze and report promotional activity effects on sales quantity, value and margin
- Carry out daily stock and sales analysis, monitoring and analyzing bestsellers
- Analyze competitor selection and pricing strategy
- Provide recommendations for the marketing campaigns to promote new products/increase traffic or conversion
- Own periodic reporting of pricing metrics. Utilize metrics to deep dive into issues and drive improvements
- Plan, execute and measure pricing tests to improve pricing strategy
- Collaborate across departments to drive category goals
Experience and skill set
- Bachelors Degree in engineering, business studies or a related field
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Strong at managing with KPI’s
- Analytical mindset, having structured problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office Applications, especially Excel
- Articulate and persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ecommerce experience is an advantage..
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.