Our client is currently seeking a Sampling Assistant to join their expanding team based in Wandsworth, primarily inputting, picking and dispatching sample requests for next day delivery to the customer. It is a very busy and varied role, with numerous deadlines to meet daily. Although we are not a customer facing department, sampling orders are regularly taken over the phone, therefore a high level of professionalism must be maintained.
As well as sending out samples, you will be required to replenish stock items in order to meet demand. This involves analysing reports and making intelligent decisions of quantities of stock to order as well as managing a stock system to inform customers when products are unavailable.
- Liaising with clients and customers over the phone
- Sampling orders
- Replenishing stock items in order to meet demand
- Analysing reports and executing stock orders
- Managing stock system
- Meeting and exceeding personal and team targets
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- Confident and efficient, with a professional attitude towards time keeping
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Comfortable communicating with different departments, as well as speaking to clients
- Ability to work individually and be able to use initiative to make decisions
- Fast learner, proactive and inquisitive
Disclaimer: Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants within 14 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.