Are you an experience Recruitment Partner who is used to high volume recruiting in fast paced multisited environments?
Do you have an agency or RPO background, before moving to an internal recruitment function?
Are you immediately available?
We are actively recruiting for an interim Recruitment Partner to join our retail client for initally 6 months on a foixed term contract. Reporting to the Head of Recruitment you will be responsible recruiting their field team, working collaboratively with the existing in-house and outsource recruitment teams in the UK to deliver timely, exceptional results for the business.
About the role
- Source, engage and recruit talent into the organisation
- Design and support the candidate journey from sourcing to offer negotiation and pre-onboarding
- Partner with Stakeholders and the Recruitment Manager to execute a scalable recruiting strategy
- Continue to build a diverse talent community
- Proactively support the team with the creation of recruitment tools and process’ that create efficiencies at scale
- Champion and execute employer branding exercises that make us a great place to work
- Ensure internal recruitment initiatives are executed end to end
- You are incredibly results focused, who can talk confidently about prior recruiting success, tied to KPI achievement
- You are self-motivated, resourceful, and proactive.
- Experience recruiting for high volume environments, or high-performance sales teams, such as retail, leisure, hospitality, FMCG etc
- Experience working in a recruitment/ staffing agency environment, with personal KPI's to be achieved
- Experience working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment will be advantageous
- Experience working autonomously or with limited supervision, while delivering exceptional results will be advantageous
**Whilst not essential, being multi-lingual with either German, French or Dutch will be highly advantageous
The role will be initially be based full time from home, but once the office opens you will be required to go to site 2 days a week. This will be in the Canning Town area
Salary £48K max, no bonus
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.