My client are a market leading retailer who are seeking an proactive and experienced Cycle Mechanic .
- You will be responsible for the overall performance of the store workshop
- Ensuring turnover generated through service and repairs hits agreed targets
- Daily assembly of new ebikes and escooters to the highest standards
- Manage the quality control of all output by the workshop and mechanical team
- Managing/motivating/training a small team of mechanics and bike builders
- Managing the workshop diary ensuring all build and maintenance tasks are completed on time and to the highest standards
- Manage the workshop inventory
- Dealing with any customer complaints and warranty issues
The ideal candidate will have a passion for bikes/scooters/electric mobility be a team player who has prior experience working in a bike workshop.
You will have Cytech 2 or equivalent qualifications any of the following accreditation's would be dvantageous; Bosch, Shimano, Steps or Brompton
Great salary plus package and the opportunity to be part of an inspiring company who’s passion and mission is to change the way the world thinks about transport and inspire an electric micro revolution.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.