**One of the few industries which continued to grow through the current pandemic and is able to offer full time permanent job security at these uncertain times
Culina Logistics is the leading 3rd party UK logistics business specialising in chilled warehousing providing an excellent platform for food and drink manufactures.
We are now currently recruiting for Warehouse Order Pickers to work in our chilled warehouse operation in Bristol (Avonmouth) on a full time, permanent contract.
We are offering defined career path opportunities to enhance and develop your skills and experience. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast pace environment using new MHE such as PPT providing outstanding service to well-known chilled manufacture’s. On the job training is provided
Salary and Shifts:
- 4 on 4 off rotating - £21,242 - 8am/7pm and 7pm/6.30am
- 4 on 4 off Nights - £22,815 - 7pm - 6.30am
- Earn up to £1 extra ph on our performance picker bonus scheme
- Previous experience working in a warehouse
- Prefered experience of using MHE such as PPT
- Or if you looking for a career change in a logistics, fast paced environment
In return for your passion, hard work and determination in providing outstanding service to our customers we offer:
- Opportunities to progress through the warehouse or into other roles within the business
- Competitive holidays
- Free hot drinks and on site catering facilities
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail discounts
- Training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in and use to working in a fast paced organisation then click APPLY NOW and #joinourwinningteam!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.