** Production Operative - £8.91ph - Nechells - Afternoon shift -14:00-22:00pm - Monday to Friday -Temporary-to-permanent role**
Hours: Monday to Friday, 14:00-22:00pm
Location: Nechells (B7)
Encore Personnel are proud to be recruiting on behalf of our client who are based in the Nechells area.
Due to sustained growth they are now actively looking for Production Operatives to join their team on a temporary-to-permanent basis.
- Temporary-to-permanent position
- Monday to Friday working week
- Afternoon shift, 14:00-22:00pm
- Paid weekly every Friday
- Working on a fast-paced production line in a factory enviornment
- Labelling of products/merchandise
- Picking and packing of orders
- Quality inspection of the products
- Ensuring that the workstation is clean and tidy using 'clean as you go'
- Working to KPI's and targets
- Any other duties and and when required
- Health and Safety - Ability to maintain a safe, clean and hazard free environment and understand and comply with the company's health and safety rules. Ensure any issues are reported accordingly
- Communication - Ability to follow and constructively work alongside others as required, contributing towards team efficiency and the improvement of the business
- Adhere to reasonable management instruction - Ensure that the company's policies, rules, procedures and obligations are observed in carrying out the above duties
- Experience in a food production environment previously would be a distinct advantage
- Production line experience is essential
- Teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations
- You must be physically capable of heavy lifting up to 25kg
To be considered for this role please apply online or contact Rachel on (phone number removed) or email Birmingham Industrial with your CV and cover letter for the job role you are interested in (url removed)
WANT TO WIN REWARDS?
Encore Personnel has launched refer a friend scheme. Earn up to £125 per person you refer to us.
Interested? Refer your friends/family on: https://(url removed)/ T&C apply.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.