£28,000 to £30,000
Benefits: Commission on sales, staff discount, pension & 28 days holiday!
A well-known furniture brand that specialises in space saving, inspiring textiles, and appealing accessories is looking for a strong-minded and experienced Store Manager to join their Kingston branch. As experts in small space living, they have many stores across the UK, as well as a robust online business.
As Store Manager, you will join their new and expanding team in Kingston's busy town centre store, with opening hours of 10am - 6pm Monday to Saturday with store closure on Sunday's.
Your team will consist of Sales Assistants along with an Assistant Manager to help you manage the daily operations of the store. You will have 2/3 years' experience within any type of management role and will have experience of delivering high end customer service in the past.
Role and responsibilities
- Manage the daily operations of the store.
- Recruit, coach, train and monitor performance and attendance of staff.
- Manage and motivate the performance of the team to ensure sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all paperwork, policies and procedures are carried out efficiently and accurately.
- Ensure the customer is at the heart of all operations in store - customer focus when making all decisions. Live the brand values and ensure that the store standards set out by the company are maintained.
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- 2-4 years management sales experience.
- Experience in Retail Industry or similar.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- Strong visual merchandising skills.
- Proven track record of driving sales and achieving store targets.
- Excellent communication skills.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.