I am thrilled to be exclusively partnering with a growing ecommerce company based in Manchester on their search for a Purchasing Manager. This is a fantastic time to join a company that have experienced exponential growth over the past 12 months and are looking for an experienced Buyer to grow and lead the function.
The Purchasing Manager will manage the buying vision and challenge the company to continue to grow. You'll be responsible for sourcing new exciting products for the company at the best price, keeping ahead of customers and second-guessing what they want and need before they do.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Responsible for expanding the range of products and brands across the online platform
* Create an exciting brand range for the company from concept and sourcing through to online execution
* Supplier sourcing and management, including price negotiations
* Understand the online customer journey and tailor the offering accordingly
* Working closely with the Digital marketing team
* Develop a supplier database that delivers best value to the business and its customers
* Monitor, measure, and analyse suppliers and their performance to ensure continual improvement of quality and value of the goods and services delivered and take ownership of corrective action when necessary
Key experience required for the role:
* 5 years + retail buying experience
* Experience buying within a fast paced ecommerce environment
* Ability to work autonomously and confident building a concept
* Experience sourcing and negotiating with international suppliers
* Ability to work remotely if needed
* Strong negotiation and influencing skills
If you are looking for role in buying that truly gives you the autonomy to grow a function in a creative way, this could be the role for you! It is a permanent position offering a competitive salary with an un-capped bonus scheme that rewards you for product lines that do well.
Please get in touch with Jessica directly to discuss the opportunity further: (url removed)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.