A fantastic Graduate opportunity!
Seeking a candidate who has a real passion for data and figures with the ability to effictively communicate the "story" to create Customer Insights. Ideally, some working experience would demonstrate data/trend analysis, marketing and retail practise, branding or Category Management.
The role of Customer Insight & Data Executive, will involve working on behalf of a major fresh food supplier and with multiple UK supermarkets. You will need to have a real interest in food and consumer behaviour. The position offers true potential to develop into management over the next 9 - 12 months.
- Become an integral part of the development of the customer & commercial insight function
- Develop relationships with major customers to deliver business growth through insights
- Perform qualitative and quantitative reserach data tasks to support consumers/retailers/supply chain
- Highly numerate
- A communicator, "a people person" who can present information concisely & clearly with a data focus
- High attention to detail, a proactive approach and "can do" attitude
- A strong influencer/persuader
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.