This growing homewares and kitchen appliances importer are seeking a Junior Creative Artworker to work within their Design & Marketing department. You will report into the Design & Marketing Manager.
The main purpose of the role is to work within the Design & Marketing department working with different departments within the business to help sell and market their product ranges through well designed artwork and brands. Your role will involve: -
- Packaging art working and concept design.
- New brand development
- Working on new licences
- Designing visuals for new licence presentations
- Working on mock-ups of packaging for approval and trade shows
- Creating artwork for orders
- Working with the sales team to present ideas to customers
- Designing stands for Trade fairs
- Brand graphics
- Assisting with Social Media including designing flyers and brochures
- Assisting with the design of products
- Updating existing packaging
- General admin including uploading of images to systems.
- Photography of products when required.
To apply you must have: -
- Some experience of art working ideally for packaging.
- Ideally worked within import/wholesale to retail business (but not essential)
- Experience of Illustrator, Photoshop, In-Design, Adobe Creative Suite and ideally experience of video editing and PowerPoint.
- A graduate in packaging/product design would be advantageous.
- Any 3D CAD experience advantageous but not essential.
- This role is ideally for an immediate start.
- Must be able to think on your feet and use your own initiative.
What’s on offer: -
- 20 days holiday (plus 3 or 4 over Christmas)
- Free parking
- Staff discount on products
- Career progression
- Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 9-5 and Friday 8-4 pm
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.