2 x Business Analysts needed to join an IT transformation programme with a large British retailer. The programme comprises of ERP, Integration, BI and WMS workstreams which are being delivered simultaneously.
Experienced business analysts, who can quickly adapt to remote working with a busy client, and don't need much hand holding are desired.
- Gathering business requirements, understanding process (both current and future) and translating into relevant software solution capability
- Running client workshops to gather views and feedback on design concepts and functional designs
- Documenting detailed designs, typically using Agile user stories
- Building detailed knowledge of the business, processes and IT applications.
- Identifying issues and facilitating resolution
- Working knowledge of both Agile and traditional IT delivery models – the programme uses both
- Highly effective communication skills; both verbal and written
- Strong stakeholder management; both internal and client
- Good understanding of Project Management processes and key delivery frameworks
- Demonstrable drive to deliver to the highest standards and to encourage and support colleagues to do the same
- Strong work ethic that can be followed by fellow team members
- Manchester based client - Currently 100% remote working
- 3-month contract to pull in line with those already on site and very likely to extend. Realistically the roles should be 6-9 months+ long
- Immediate interview and start
- Outside of IR35
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.