Retail Section Leader required for a food retail business in Edinburgh. The company is going through a sustained period of rapid business growth as they continue to win multiple industry awards. The business has a unique offering and an exceptional culture. With sites throughout the UK our client is well established and can provide fantastic career opportunities.
- Support the store manager in delivering an exceptional department by leading and motivating the team to deliver day to day operation of your area of responsibility.
- Assist the store manager to achieve sales budgets, KPI's, departmental rotas, provide feedback and input on maximising sale opportunities.
- Deliver high store standards and operational statutory compliance.
- Experience in developing and leading teams in a fmcg / food retail environment is essential.
- Flexible and adaptable to support the needs of the business.
- Ability to effectively plan, organise and manage own and direct reports workloads.
- You may have worked in one of the following roles: Retail Manager, Shift Leader, Team Leader, Shift Supervisor, Shop Manager, Store Manager, Deputy Manager, Retail Coach, Assistant Branch Manager, Assistant Manager.
If you have experience leading a team within a retail environment apply now for immediate consideration!
Brewster Partners Office Support & Technical Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of office support and technical recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.