Our Client is a South West based business, specialising in great value modern furniture. This Ecommerce business has one aim, to provide customers with contemporary pieces at a fraction of what they would pay on the high street.
The Bristol based Ecommerce business has experienced sustainable growth and continue to have strong growth plans moving forward
Our client is looking for a Systems Administrator who can plan the future growth and expansion of their IT and Tech Stack. The Systems Administrator will be responsible for maintaining the current systems and keeping the IT/Tech updated with the latest tools and processes. The ideal candidate for this position is someone well-versed in Windows-based cloud computing solutions, cloud based ERP solutions and web applications such as Magento.
· Support the Head of Ecommerce in a technical capacity to deliver IT projects within time and budget.
· Manage all computer hardware for the company including Sophos Cloud Protection and Office 365.
· Support internal teams looking after Magento, Brightpearl and various REST API based applications – this will be something the ideal candidate can learn, but past experience with this tech is preferable.
· Help drive efficiency with the tech stack where possible – deliver suggestions to the management team and help role out projects where applicable.
Qualifications and Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field required (Master’s degree preferred) – NOT required.
· 2+ years’ successful IT experience
· Experience with Office 365/Dynamics preferred
· Experience of ERP systems – preferably Brightpearl but other ERP solutions experience would be considered
· Must be able to complete complex projects with minimal to no supervision
· Proven experience managing IT for clients or internal support
· Effective problem-solving skills
· Strong safety record and a history of establishing safe work practices
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.