This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting multi-product retailer as a Visual Merchandiser in Central London. The company has massive plans for growth and is looking for a driven and passionate retailer who can support the growth and drive of this business. You will be joining a recognised retailer who pride themselves of employee engagement and development.
As a Visual Merchandiser you will be responsible for:
- To profitably develop the full sales potential of a number of stores, enhancing its reputation for its products, service, values and expertise.
- Drive visual standards
- Optimisation of product ranging and stocking, engaging with appropriate HQ personnel.
- Ensuring effective internal and external window merchandising of products and support material.
- Ensuring the right staff are recruited, trained (performance improvement), motivated and work as a team to sell and build the branch reputation.
- Cost control.
- Branch security, maintenance, housekeeping and appearance.
- Staff standards of dress and presentation.
- You will be pro-active and commercial to solve every day problems and make effective decisions.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety requirements are met.
The ideal candidate will be a self motivated, hands-on retail Visual Merchandising with previous exposure to working in a customer focused retail environment.
Please apply with your most up to date cv.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.