Business Sales Executives
£20,900 starting salary, up to £26k OTE
(salary can increase after 6 months depending on performance)
Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe's leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team as a Business Sales Executive. You'll join a new area of Sky where you'll manage customer business accounts from day one, which is the perfect way to make your first big impact.
You'll be joining at the start of our journey where we'll provide you with great training and excellent career opportunities.
What you'll do:
- Put your sales skills to the test through inbound and outbound calling to businesses
- Have great customer sales conversations whilst building your customer account base
- Meet targets to support the business to drive new customer acquisition
- Create the very best customer experience
- Ensure your positive attitude shines through with any potential customers
What you'll bring:
- Proven track record in a target driven customer sales role
- A background in providing the best customer experience
- Ability negotiate and close orders to completion
- Be resilient and driven to succeed
- A great customer rapport and telephone skills
- The passion to take real accountability for your goals
- Determination to succeed and support the business
This role will see you work 37.5hrs per week between 8am - 6.30pm Monday to Friday on a three-week shift pattern, plus the occasional Saturday.
We want you to feel confident when talking about our products, so you'll get free Sky Q, phone and broadband. But that's not all, you'll also get:
- 30 days annual leave (and three bank holidays)
- A generous pension
- Private healthcare and dental
- A range of high street discounts
- Expert on-the-job training and support
In addition to all these great benefits, you'll have the opportunity to take part in 'Time to Care', our commitment to give each colleague the opportunity to volunteer for up to 1 hour per week. All part of Sky's pledge to help tackle loneliness for our customers and in our communities.
Where you'll work:
Your base site will be in Leeds, however due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we're having to flex our recruitment and working practices to ensure we keep you and our staff safe. If you're invited to an interview, it's likely this will be a virtual interview using video, and we'll do our best to make the process smooth and straight forward for you. Should you be successful for this role, it's likely you'll need to spend some of your time working from home to begin with. You may be required to return to working full time at your base location with short notice, in line with any changes to government guidance, but we'll talk to you about this in more detail at the right time.
We work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best. That means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.