Purchase ledger clerk needed for a busy office based in Birmingham. You will be working closely with the finance team and will be Responsible for logging/paying purchase invoices, maintenance/reporting of the payables ledger.
Facilities management company located in Birmingham offering gas, heating, plumbing, electrical and property maintenance Services who are looking to on-board a purchase ledger clerk on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Registering of invoices
- Processing Invoices when approved
- Production of weekly forecasting
- Preperation of payables day calculations
- Production of weekly payments BACS
- Weekly Filling of invoices
- Knowledge of accounts payable principles
- Experience in accounts payable operations
- Understanding of accounting categories
- Knowledge of Sage 1000
Competitive salary and company benefits, Flexible working hours, parking on-site and easy access via public transport.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.