Claire's - Be part of our success
Assistant Store Manager Opportunity
About the role
As an Assistant Store Manager at Claire's, you will support your Store Manager with the following;
- Driving and achieving retail store targets.
- Agreeing daily priorities and overseeing day to day activity.
- Inspiring your store team to drive sales and deliver the finest level of customer service.
- Ensuring your store is well merchandised and commercially correct.
- Keeping the store running smoothly.
- Training and coaching the store team to enhance their skills and career development.
- Ear piercing (you will receive full training).
In the absence of your Store Manager you will take accountability for the overall operation of your store ensuring high levels of team performance and business results.
You'll possess the following experience, skills and attributes;
- Be either an established Assistant Store Manager in a small space store or an experienced Supervisor in a large space store looking for your first Assistant Manager role.
- Have experience of working to/supervising a team to achieve KPI targets.
- Be passionate about retail and fashion.
- Be customer focused and results driven.
- Have visual merchandising skills.
- Have excellent communication and planning and organising skills.
- Have the experience/ability to develop, motivate and coach a team to achieve impressive sales and business results.
- Ideally have experience of working within fashion accessories or jewellery.
- Be motivated and driven to ensure you achieve any challenge.
Want to be part of this amazing brand?...
With over 9000 stores globally, we're proud that Claire's is one of the most loved accessory brands in the world, and doubly proud that Claire's stands for fun, innovation and creating memories for our families. This not only applies to our product and store experiences but also to our work place culture. You can feel the energy as soon as you walk through our doors; our passion for Claire's is contagious! We love fashion, fun and innovation, we love retail, and we love our people! We will nurture you to grow and develop through on the job training and mentoring. As you grow you'll be empowered with new and exciting opportunities to shine and sparkle! We're big fans of promoting from within and want to help YOU shine, so we'll be there every step of the way to support and cheer you on just like a good friend should.
To apply please click on this link ………………………………………………………
Or visit our careers (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.