The position will be responsible for assisting with end to end payroll processing for approx. 1500 employees, being first line of contact for queries and employee support. This role will also be involved in setting up pensions and administering these. Other duties include dealing with all the statuary deductions, retirements, dealing with the HMRC, starters, leavers, and general payroll queries.
Jewelry retailer based in Birmingham City Centre.
Description The successful Payroll Clerk will be responsible for:
- Processing monthly Payroll
- experience with monthly and weekly payroll
- Setting up new starters
- Dealing with HMRC
- Making payments
- Running Multiple Payrolls
The successful Payroll Clerk will have experience with:
- Experience dealing with monthly payroll up to 2000 people
- Manual Calculations
- Dealing with queries
- Knowledge of payroll software is beneficial
- Strong attention to detail
- Good numeracy, calculation and communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills
- Team player.
Competitive salary, onsite parking and flexible bonus structure
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.