About The Role
Please note that all face to face interviews will be carried out with strict adherence to COVID-19 safety precautions and measures. These will be shared with you at point of invitation
Machine Mart are looking for an experience Parts Manager to work within an established team and a busy environment, centrally located at out Nottingham Head Office.
You will be part of a team who are vital to the functioning of the company. Liaising with 64 stores nationwide and our customers. Your duties will be varied from management of the department to administrative tasks. If you believe this is you, we want to hear from you.
Below is some of the duties you will be responsible for:
- Management of the Parts department team
- Management of the Parts telesales team to ensure that call handling targets are met
- Provide technical support to staff & customers with accuracy & efficiency
- Liaising with suppliers and buyers
- Ensure effective stock control is maintained
- Promote good customer service practices with both external and internal customers
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of administrative function. Complying with GDPR in all areas of the function and day to day tasks.
- Producing daily, weekly and monthly detailed reports
- Maintain company confidentiality at all times
- To maintain a professional approach to work and relationships with colleagues and suppliers
- Promote and maintain safe working practices in all areas
- Staff Discounts
- Healthcare Cash plans
- A company pension scheme
- Life Cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Role specific training and development
- Proactive promotion of internal candidates
- Paid Breaks
- Free Tea & Coffee
About The Company
Machine Mart is the UK’s leading specialist retailer of workshop power tools and equipment to the general public and trade customers. With 65 stores nationally and over 38 years in business, we are at the forefront of our sector and are supporting our recent success with continued growth and new store openings.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.