Business Analyst :
- Needed for functional gap analysis, Vendor contract analysis and documentation
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
- Possesses expertise in the business unit(s) they support, as well as, an understanding of the IT organization systems and capabilities.
- Analyzes business partners operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
- Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
- Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications.
- Educates the IT organization on the direction of the business. Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation.
- Possesses an understanding of technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business units supported to enhance the enterprises competitive edge.
- May make recommendations for buy versus build decision.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Good understanding on Retail eCommerce
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.