A Trade Counter Sales person is needed salary circa £21000, Monday - Friday 0800 - 1600, Overtime paid at 1.5, growing company, modern workshop, free parking, permanent position. Location Dewsbury
The Trade Counter Sales role is with a growing company and this is a permanent vacancy for somebody to work with them in the Trade Sales team.
The position has become available due to retainment of a long-standing employee.
We would be very keen to speak to people who have worked in roles such as Parts Person, (advisor or Assistant) ideally with a knowledge of compressed air parts and fittings.
To be successful in the Trade Counter Sales person you will have experience with:
- Process sales for a customer and quoting correct pricing, delivery date and stock requirements.
- Dealing with face to face, telephone and email enquiries
- Give sales and technical support on products for customers
- Providing verbal or email quotes for customers
- Providing customers with information such as stock availability, pricing and lead times
- Maintain up to date product and industry knowledge.
Benefits of the Trade Counter sales role:
Up to £23,000
Monday - Friday 0800 - 1600
Overtime paid at 1.5.
Alternatively, if you want a private chat about the Trade Counter Sales position before submitting your application then please call or email RODGER MORLEY at E3 Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.