Brewster Partners are delighted to be recruiting exclusively for an experienced Project Coordinator to support across multiple projects at our award winning client based in Sheffield.
Working across a multitude of projects in a very fast paced environment, you will ideally have experience of supporting within a manufacturing or engineering company.
You will be a key role within the business, providing full administrative support to the Engineering & Projects Team.
Supporting the Operations & Quality Lead in a multitude of tasks, providing assistance to the Project Engineers and Project Management activities of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Maintain and update live project Smartsheet, ensuring all details are kept accurate and in accordance with project delivery
- Coordinate business requirements with Project Engineers
- Create job packs for all new orders handled by projects
- Maintain good working relationships with clients and contractors to ensure smooth and on time execution of projects
- Check and confirm/verify new project information from accounts/proposals
- Liaise with Operations to ensure equipment built to key programme dates
- Ensure Sales Order Checklists are completed in a timely manner
- Ensure Project folders are utilised and all documentation saved in correct subfolders
- Produce Operation & Maintenance manuals for all completed projects and sure timely delivery
- Coordination of UK couriers & transportation where required and provide collection/delivery notes
- File and maintain record of all bookings
- Consistently deliver high quality service and support to our clients
- Promote and encourage a positive workplace culture and strong work ethic
- Previous experience in a similar role supporting circa 80 projects
- PRINCE2 qualified or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and methodical with a high attention to detail
- Computer skills - all Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
- Salary £24-28k
- 20 holidays + 8 stats (increasing with service)
- Free onsite parking
- Close links to public transport
- Monday to Friday business hours
Brewster Partners Office Support & Technical Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of office support and technical recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.