Brewster Partners have an excellent opportunity for Electrical Maintenance Engineer, to join a market leading engineering company. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing robust engineering solutions and services across various mechanical projects, which meet Ultra business unit manufacturability, quality and schedule requirements. The shift patterns are Days, Afternoons and Nights, working 5 out of 7 days. This will include 1 in 3 weekends.
Duties will include:
- Working knowledge of variable speed drives and inverters (installation and programming)
- PLC skills, programming or able to monitor and modify a programme
- Ability to fault find on electrical and hydraulic systems incorporating proportional and servo control
- Knowledge of PLC operated equipment
- Electrically biased with genuine multi-skill training (mechanical bias with electrical knowledge considered)
- Implementing a Total Preventative Maintenance programme on all Company plant & machinery. Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance.
- Maintaining a variety of Production & Conversion Machinery including heavy mechanical handling equipment
- Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically
- Assisting in the Installation and Commissioning of Equipment.
- Working in a safe manner & striving to provide a safe working environment for fellow employees and visitors to the site. * Line supervision of department
- Ensuring sufficient stock of spare parts for all plant & machinery is available at all times
- Liaising with external companies when additional maintenance assistance is required
- Building long lasting relationships with external clients
- Reporting and logging of work done into our job control system.
Skills and experience required:
- Apprenticeship Trained
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or Engineering environment
- Must be able to operate in a fast-paced organisation and handle multiple projects simultaneously within set timeframes
- Must be able to interact effectively and diplomatically with all company personnel under minimum supervision and be responsive to the requirements of department members and other departments
- Must be flexible with work schedules and be available to work shifts, with or without advanced notice
- Ability to build relationships
Brewster Partners Office Support & Technical Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of office support and technical recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.