Merchandiser - D2C E-Commerce
£30,000 to £35,000
Our client is a successful retail business growing their online presence. They are looking to appoint a Merchandiser to support their eCommerce / D2C business.
They key purpose of this Merchandiser role will be to drive the eCommerce sites to maximise sales, secure stock availability and identify new opportunities.
Key responsibilities for this Merchandiser role include:
- Planning and building optimum collections for the eCommerce websites
- Merchandising the sites to maximise sales and selecting best sellers for promotional lines
- Reporting on KPIs and sales performance across all products on the site and taking action to improve sales
- Analysing historical data and developing planning forecasts for the quarter / season
- Working with Marketing and e-Commerce teams to plan online marketing activity
- Liaising closely with other departments to ensure best trading decisions and ensuring stock availability online
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Proven track record in a merchandising role for D2C / e-Commerce
- Excellent Excel skills with strong numerical and analytical ability
- High level of organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and deadlines
- Planning and organisational skills, prioritising multiple tasks to ensure deadlines are achieved
Our client is a successful retail business in Greater Manchester with a growing online presence
£30,000 to £35,000
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.