NEW STORE OPENING!
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Store Manager for a fantastic, expanding, well known big box retailer who are enjoying continuous success. We have an exciting opportunity to join the retailer as an Assistant Store Manager in Bury.
The role of an Assistant Store Manager is diverse, challenging, rewarding and hugely enjoyable; this really is a role that lets you use your retail skills and experience. Working for one of the largest and most successful retailers in the UK, the long term career prospects are amazing.
As an Assistant Store Manager you will represent the brand at all times, have a strong focus with your customers as well as driving and inspiring your team to achieve and exceed targets.
Key Responsibilities as a Assistant Store Manager:
- Lead a large team to achieve the highest levels of sales and service at all times
- Experience of managing a large store
- Customer centric; ensure the team interact with customers at all times
- Make commercial decisions that benefit the store
- Manage the performance of the management staff and all sales assistants
- Responsible for all appraisals and performance reviews
- Operationally strong with a focus on delivery and productivity
- Drive sales and performance with your management team
- Recruit, induct and train a team to focus on sales and adding value to the sales process
- Commercially aware and able to understand business performance and react to areas that are under performing
- Incentives staff to achieve targets and KPI's
As an Assistant Store Manager you will be a credible presence in your store and must be able to support colleagues across your area. It is important that you can work together with your Store and Area Manager and be able to work on retail projects and new initiatives as and when required.
This role is an exciting challenge; the role gives you the chance to continue your career development with a retailer who can offer genuine progression, career growth and personal development. If you are seeking a role that offers a challenge, a change to work with amazing products and the opportunity to enjoy what you do!
Our client has an excellent salary of up to £21,750 with bonuses, benefits and a high earning potential.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.