We are looking for Sales executive to join our successful team within an Electrical Trade Wholesaler based out of Nottingham.
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Shift times: 8am – 5pm
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits : Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
- Electrical Wholesale experience is desirable
You will be proactively growing existing accounts and bringing in new business wins to ensure you meet and exceed your monthly sales targets & KPI’s.
- Establish, develop and maintain credible relationships with Customers and Suppliers
- Implement a sales plan in order to provide effective and tailored account management for both allocated and prospect accounts
- Monitor your allocated accounts to ensure effective performance and growth
- Ensure achievement of all relevant Key Performance Indicators, targets and objectives
- Identify and action appropriate steps to rectify any shortfalls
- Increase revenue opportunities by offering variety of service provisions such as: Digital, project and other specialist services
- Completion and utilisation of CRM (Vecta) to enable effective analysis of activity and understand ledger performance
- Maintain completion of systems to provide required reports, information and feedback, in agreed formats and within timeframes set
- To be customer centric with a customer service background
- To have had experience of working in a fast-paced role, whilst maintaining a consistent eye for detail
- A flexible approach and an ability to work under pressure
- An ability to embrace change and new technologies
- Experience of working within a sales / target driven role (ideally)
- Excellent communication skills (including persuasion and influencing)
- Good relationship building skills
- Intermediate IT skills (i.e. outlook, excel, PowerPoint)
- Commercial awareness
- Strategic Prospecting and objection management Skills
- Good organisation, planning and time management skills
- Electrical product knowledge is advantageous
- Full driving license is an essential requirement
Our client believes that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, they will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.