Store Manager, Leeds, food Retail ,
Store Manager Leeds. This is an exciting opportunity to join a great brand that is looking to open a new store in Leeds. The ideal candidate must be able to start work by 10th May 2021. This is a new concept bringing customers shopping to their door within 15 minutes. This is such an exciting opportunity to be part of ! With growth and development expected across the UK.
Job Role / Ideal Candidate :
- Happy to work shift patterns of 5 days out of 7 with shifts starting as early as 7am or finishing as late as midnight
- Comfortable with using the latest apps and various software tool
- You may have previously worked in hospitality or retail or anywhere where you manage teams, deal with stock management, rotas and handling customer complaints.
- You will have managed a team
- Will be well versed in stock management and rotation to avoid wastage
- KPI focused and extremely commercial
- Managing deliveries and be happy to deliver yourself if required
Salary / Package
up to £29k
Due to the current climate we can only respond to those candidates that closely match the above criteria. So please ensure that your CV is up-dated and ensure that your contact details are correct.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.