Zachary Daniels are recruiting an Assistant Store Manager for a very inspirational and developing retailer in Doncatser. This brand has clear plans for more store openings, offers customers a very energised level of service and have a loyal following.
This is a the ideal role for a passionate strong leader who wants to work in a creative environment with autonomy and has exciting ideas to drive the business forward.
- Setting the scene with interactive customer service
- Motivating your team to achieve targets, build relationships and show pride in their role
- Acting as a brand ambassador and role model in positive behaviours and clear communication
- Managing your business to include monthly planning, kpi achievement, sales generation, budgets and cost control
- Generating new customers through word-of-mouth, local marketing, events and product demonstrations
- Managing your people to include setting objectives, coaching, personal development plans and appraisals
- Taking ownership over commercial awareness, analysing reports and visual merchandising
- Upskilling your management team and succession planning
- Working with your Area Manager on instilling retail standards, operational excellence in back of house and administration
We are looking for an Assistant Store Manager who is keen to progress to higher profile positions, share their experience with the region and can really add value to this growing brand.
Salary is competitive of up to £27,000 based on experience, bonus and benefits. There is a clear route for progression and achievements for successes will be recognised.
Please click apply to be considered for the role.
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.