A great opportunity for a talented Project Manager
Our client is a UK based company operating in the UK & Internationally with a large and prestigious portfolio. They specialise in store design, product development, project management and installations within wide range of retail environments.
The role is for a Client facing Project Manager, whose responsibility will be to ensure the delivery of the Client’s store refurbishment programme. This will include the project management of the store programme to include delivery of the Whitebox (Stage 1 / CAT-A) and supply of shop fit components and key brand elements (Stage 2 / CAT-B) to stores within the UK.
The ideal candidate will have a trade or commercial background gained within a retail fit out / shop fit company.
• Receive project briefs and agree project objectives with the company’s Project Director & client store development teams.
• Oversee client refurbishment programme to ensure full delivery of the refit from scope of works, design, stage 1 and stage 2 and handover
• Attend both Client programme and site meetings with appointed architects & contractors to understand actions required and be the onsite representative for the company during Stage 1 & Stage 2 phases of the projects.
• Inconjunction with commercial QS team collate costs and manage budget to deliver projects on time and in budget.
• In conjunction with the architect PM oversee and deliver Whitebox specification and sign off Stage 1 works.
• Oversee and deliver Stage 2 fitout in conjunction with the various suppliers and ensure installation of supplied flooring, lighting, audio visual, store fixtures / graphics / signage.
• Trouble-shoot site shortages / issues and resolve with minimum impact to other live projects.
• Provide site reports to the project team with regular updates on delivery receipt of equipment, installation progress and carryout snagging report and final handover. Stage 1 snagging report to be issued by Architect PM and Stage 2 by PM
• Ensure site sign-off is obtained with the construction team at Stage 1 and Stage 2 within agreed timescales
• Carryout handover to store retail operations team and retail concept manager
• Ensure all brand specific assembly and fixture packs are available and utilized on site by all contractors installing company equipment
• Work closely with Site Project Manager and Client Retail Concept Managers to ensure priority brand partner projects are achieved on time, to minimize any potential delays
• Ensure clear lines of communication between the construction team, project team and retail operations team to ensure they are fully aware of the Project deliverables
• Ensure quality standards are maintained on delivery of shop fit components into stores
• Feedback quality issues to the project teams to ensure problems are identified and corrective actions put in place
• Identify areas for improvement - promote best work practice on-site
• Organise the various contractors / suppliers working on a project if required
• Monitor suppliers and sub-contractors to ensure guidelines and standards are maintained
If you have the skills and experience for this role and are interested, please send your CV to apply.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.