An exciting role has come up in the Hoddesdon area to join a national retailer and become part of their long standing team in their busy branch.
Our client are looking for an experienced Store Manager to lead the store and sales activity.
Role: Store Manager
Salary: £23,500 with quarterly commission on top!
* Manage the current team members on a day to day basis
* Deal with all in store recruitment and new hire training
* Identify and agree any training needs or development for your team
* Ensure sales activity is in line with budget
* Communication and updating the Regional Manager
* Ensure there is enough staffing level at key times of the day and week
* Ensure stock levels are maintained
* Effectively resolving customer queries as and when need
* Managing promotional activity
Experience and skills required:
* Store management experience within retail
* Strong commercial mind
* Experience having operation responsibility over the store
* Able to multitask
* Customer service and sales orientated
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.