The position of Head of Sales and Marketing is a strategic role that will require an operational approach, leading from the front to achieve sales revenue and target. Working diligently across regions, you will lead your team in developing exceptional relationships with clients whilst clearly communicating the value proposition through presentations and day to day communication.
You will be responsible for driving the introduction and commercialisation of NPD through a best in class marketing approach that are always tailored to customer segmentation. You will also be responsible for identifying and implementing a robust digital strategy.
The position of Head of Sales and Marketing is a big role with high impact, in a respected and expanding SME.
- You will have a track record of delivering against sales and budget within a B2B environment
- Hands on in leading medium sized teams
- Examples of introducing best in class marketing plans and reviewing the ROI
- Confident working closely with exec teams
- Significant knowledge in creating and implementing a digital strategy
- Highly analytical and commercial
- Results orientated
- A passion for business development and leadership
- Confident to challenge the status quo
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.