Hamlin Knight is currently recruiting for a Branch Supervisor to join a market leading company based in Bristol - Avonmonth.
As Branch Supervisor you will be responsible for the day to day operation of the Branch and the Sprayshop Trade Counter including, order processing, accurate stock control, manufacturing of Fastmatch paint colours, customer service and operational support for the Area Business Manager.
Hours and days of work are: Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pm and Friday 8am - 4pm.
- To receive and load orders correctly onto the Sales Order Processing System
- To serve customers at the Trade Counter, over the phone, via email and the Business Manager offering best advice on application and product usage
- To ensure the FM branch quality control system is followed and accurate records are retained
- To increase sales at every opportunity by selling additional allied products.
- To correctly process all paperwork and ensure cash receipts and petty cash are kept safe for banking etc.
- To ensure that the branch is correctly stocked to service customer demand without exceeding stock targets
- To carry out a regular inspection of the site and report any faults or deficiencies to the National Branch Manager
- To maintain records of any failures in service and to compile management reports as requested by the National Branch Manager
- To ensure that all stock control functions comply with the relevant procedural requirements
- Accurately control the stock at branches and carryout 100% stocktaking each month
- Make sure the Goods Left Off from deliveries is kept to a minimum
- Make sure that goods sent on third party carriers is minimal
- Make sure that the branch is secure and safe and that all goods and cash are handled correctly
We are looking for candidates who have worked on trade counters such as Screwfix, Travis Perkins, Tool Station, B&Q Trade, Magnet, Benchmarx or working in the decorating trade or trade paint market would be ideal. Use of computerised ordering systems and paint manufacturing/matching equipment would also be ideal.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.