An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Temp to permanent customer Service Advisor to join an exciting growing fashion online retail brand.
Our client Is a business all about feeling good and looking good, they are not about trendsetting and love being unique by creating stylish and quirky garments. They are looking for an outgoing and enthusiastic customer care advisor, that can offer an exceptional standard of customer care. They strive to produce the best quality standard of clothing alongside fantastic customer service.
- Offering an exceptional standard of customer care
- Take orders over the telephone
- Handling all manners of enquiries
- Liaising with delivery partners
- Issuing customers with refunds and exchanges
- Carrying out administrative tasks
The ideal Candidate:
- Must have fantastic people skills and an enthusiastic personality
- Enjoys meeting new people, and is good at dealing with different kinds of people
- Enjoys working amongst a team
- Someone who enjoys communications and thrives around others.
They are looking for ambitious individuals who strive to be the very best at what they do. They are the type of company that work incredibly hard, but in turn they fully believe in letting your hair down too! If this role sounds of interest, please send over your CV asap.
Salary - £9.25 per hour- 40 hours a week (not including weekend shifts)
This is a Full-time & Part Time positions available starting on a temporary 12 week assignment with the view of going permanent.
• Will need to work some weekends depending on the rotation of the rota.
At A for Appointments, we are committed to equal opportunities to everyone, we embrace diversity and believe that a balanced, inclusive workforce is crucial to out business. We do not tolerate discrimination, harassment or bullying towards any candidates or employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.