Skills Direct Ltd are delighted to be recruiting for a dynamic and growing retailer based in Bristol. They are looking for an experienced Store Supervisor to join the company on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
As an experienced Supervisor you will be responsible for the delivery of exceptional customer service in order to create and deliver a shopping experience of the very highest quality, and an atmosphere of friendliness and professionalism for our customers.
- Open and close the Bristol store, ensuring security at all times. Keyholder and alarm callout responsibility
- To ensure the stores remain compliant with current UK legislation
- Stock Control measures maintained.
- KPI delivery, including sales targets
- Manage EPOS usage for transactional, reporting functions and stock control
What you will need to succeed:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to travel independently with the area of company’s operation
- Ability to manage and prioritise tasks without compromising deadlines and business deliverables
- Good IT skills including Microsoft applications of Excel, Outlook, Databases and Word
- Experience of using spreadsheets to analyse data.
- Able to quickly analyse information including financial information, evaluate the implications, and provide solutions to drive a sales performance
What you will receive in return:
- Hours: Monday to Friday : 40 hours per week
- Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
What you will need to do next:
If you are interested in being considered for this position, then contact Sarah at Skills Direct Ltd.
Skills Direct are acting as an employment business in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.